The Unlimited Mercy of Traveling with Radha Damodar

Gurumata (my wife) and I are unlimitedly blessed by Lord Sri Krishna and His eternal consort, Srimati Radharani, because they are allowing us to travel with them in their twice-a-year-circle-the-globe journeys to bless the fallen souls of this world with prema bhakti, pure love of God. These particular deities are named Sri Sri Radha Damodar in memory of the Radha Damodar deities which presided the over the famous Radha Damodar Traveling Sankirtan party, which I was privileged to be a member of in my younger days when I was a brahmacari.

Every day, no matter where we are (as long as we are not on airplane), we wake them, offer them milk sweets, offer them managla arati, and bathe and dress them in one of the many outfits we carry with us all over the world. They then are decorated very nicely with jewelry and offered fresh flower garlands. After this they are fed a sumptuous breakfast. In the mid-day they get full lunch prasadam. And then in evening we give them evening prasad, evening arati, change them into their night clothes and put them to rest. This is all going on simultaneously with a full lecture schedule and a full writing schedule. And of course we also chant our 16 rounds and do our personal study of Srila Prabhupada's books as well. Such a life of full absorption in Krishna consciousness is greater than the samadhi of the mystic yogis because it is as good as being in the spiritual world.

We are thus very, very grateful that They have blessed us with Their service. It is indeed the rarest of all privileges to be able to offer personal service to the Supreme Personality of Godhead and His eternal consort. We cannot even begin to understand the extent of our most auspicious good fortune in this regard.

The Most Beautiful Sri Sri Radha and Damodar

The Most Beautiful Sri Sri Radha and Damodar

Video for the Day

Appreciating the Beauty of Krishna's Creation

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Become Your Disciple?

Hare Krishna dear Sankarshan das Adhikari! :)

My humble obeisances to Srila Prabhupada and all the gurus in parampara, including you Sri Guru and Sri Krishna Govinda,
😁💙!

My name is Göran Holm and I come from Sweden. I want to be your disciple. 🐄😊💞

Do you have any recommendations as to what I should do?

Best wishes and love and happiness,

Yours sincerly
Göran

Answer: Follow These Insructions

From: Pretoria, South Africa

My Dear Göran,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am very happy to learn that you want to be my disciple. Here are some guidelines on how you can nicely practice Krishna consciousness at home:

http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/kc_at_home.htm

Once your are solidly fixed in chanting at least 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna mahamantra on japamala beads and strictly avoiding illicit sex, meat eating, and intoxication I will accept you as my disciple and accept the full responsibility for delivering you back to Home, back to Godhead.

Kindly send me your photograph for our records and describe for me in detail what are your current devotional practices and how much association you are getting with devotees.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?