​​​​​​​​​​​​​I Want to Lead the World Out of Chaos

My dream is that I want to lead the entire world out of chaos. My spiritual master Srila Prabhupada personally told me that in a letter dated 31 December 1972 from Bombay that it is all right for me to desire for Krishna in this way. So this is my heart's burning yearning. I very much desire to make this entire world Krishna conscious before I leave my present body. My entire life is dedicated to this purpose.

In this connection, I met on Friday 1 June 2018, shortly after my arrival in Mauritius with a member of the Mauritius parliament, and I immediately encouraged him to become a Krishna conscious leader, which he very much appreciated. If we can induce the leading men of the world society in all fields of activity: religious, political, educational, business, entertainment, health care, etc. to accept the supremacy of Lord Sri Krishna as Bhagavan, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, and enact legislation that facilitates everyone engaging in His devotional service, our planet earth will transformed into a wondrous paradise as good as the spiritual world.

So kindly now everyone who hears this message, accept the supremacy of the Supreme Personality of Godhead who is know variously as Krishna, Rama, Jehovah, Allah, etc. and make your life perfect in His service. It will be a new wondrously joyful rebirth for you, and the whole world will become transfromed into a heaven.

Meeting with a Member of Mauritius Parliament

Meeting with a Member of Mauritius Parliament

Video for the Day

Help Me Make a Spiritual Revolution on this Planet

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Get the Full Mercy of Krishna?

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​I am facing problems from the last 6 years. How can I get the full mercy of Lord Sri Krishna.

Mayank Jajodia

Answer: Fully Surrender to Guru and Krishna

From: Solferino, Mauritius

My Dear Mayank,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

If you will you fully surrender yourself unto Guru and Krishna accepting all of their instructions as your very life and soul, you will be the most fortunate recipient of Lord Sri Krishna’s full mercy at every minute.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?