​​​​​​​​​​​​​Do All Paths Lead to the Same Goal?

On 31 May 2018 when at London Gatwick airport we checked into our flight to Mauritius we were blessed with a very friendly British Airways representative named Raj to process our check-in. He was very interested in our Krishna consciousness movement and was amazed that I am 70 years old. He said that I look like I am 50. When it came to a discussion of spiritual paths, he said that all paths lead to the same goal, which is completely untrue. When I asked him, in my attempt to enlighten him, if instead of British Airways I could fly Ryan Air to Mauritius (where it does not fly) he could not answer and his argument was defeated. I do hope that he now has the proper understanding.

British Airways Flies to Mauritius

British Airways Flies to Mauritius

Ryan Air Does Not Fly to Mauritius

Ryan Air Does Not Fly to Mauritius

Video for the Day

Facing the Greatest Challenge

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Can a Sinful Person Become Pure Devotee?

​​​Dear Sir,

I feel even that after even after being a non vegetarian I can become Krishna consciousness that I can feel, understand, and follow the principles taught by Lord Sri Krishna in the Bhagavad-gita.

Is my understanding correct?

Ajith

Answer: No Material Impediment

From: En route to Mauritius

My Dear Ajith,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

It does not matter how sinful you were in the past. If you desire it, by the grace of Sri Guru and Sri Krishna, you can become Krishna’s pure devotee because there is no material impediment for achieving the highest goal, if one's desire is strong.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?