On the Road Again-Destination: South Africa

As I write these words we are here in Solferino, Mauritius getting ready to depart for Pretoria, South Africa. Why do we take such time and trouble and expense when my wife and I are both 70 years old? The answer is very simple: We have a mission given to us by Srila Prabhupada to make the world Krishna conscious, and there is no question of retirement from this mission even up to the very moment of our deaths. Srila Prabhupada taught us this by his example. When he was lying on his death bed in Vrindavan he told us, "They say the old man is dying in Vrindavan. But I am beating on my mridanga, and it can be heard all over the world." So we want to always keep the world deliverance moods burning our hearts to please our most beloved ISKCON Founder-Acharya: His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.

Ecstatic Hare Krishna Chanting in South Africa

Ecstatic Hare Krishna Chanting in South Africa

Video for the Day

Revive Your Original, Natural Consciousness

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Appreciation: Thank You Very Much for Your Course

Dear Prabhu Sankarshan Das Adhikari,

Thank you very much for your course about spiritual enlightenment and ''blissful life'' connected with the Supreme One, I appreciate so much your teaching of the Monday 4 June of this year. I hope to take soon the good choice, but I'm meeting difficulties on the path and it will take some time.

But I think I'm in good way, and I feel well inspired by this new relationship with Krishna's devotees. I'm 33, and that's a real beginning anew I'm starting now. Actually I'm going to read the introduction of the Bhagavad-gita As It Is (in French : telle qu'elle est) and for sure it's a good support for the Krishna's Consciousness Movement.

You are a precious and rare person, I think, who are giving the opportunity to thousands to work on their own spirituality. You can give a great help to everyone who wants, in the care of the company of devotees, to fly on their own wings back to home, back to God, Krishna.

With all my gratitude and encouragement,and with regards. Hope to hear and see and read you soon!

Roland Pierre

Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare Hare Hare Rama Hare Rama Rama Rama Hare Hare

Answer: May You Be Blessed with Krishna Bhakti

From: Solferino, Mauritius

My Dear Roland,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Even though I am lacking in so many ways, I have taken the order of my spiritual master to make the world Krishna conscious as my very life and soul. And because of this I am blessed with association of so many
wonderful, sincere souls such as yourself.

Thank you for being here. May you be blessed with the full awakening of Krishna consciousness within your heart.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?