Heading Out for Melbourne, Australia​​​​​​​

After an ecstatic week of teaching the science of Krishna here in Malaysia, we are heading out today to share this most amazing knowledge in the whole universe in Melbourne, Australia. This is the great mercy of my beloved spiritual master, Srila Prabhupada, that he has blessed me with such an auspicious and blissful life. Previously I was suffering like anything in material consciousness. But now for the last 47 years since I joined the Hare Krishna movement my life as been a festival of ever-increasing spiritual bliss.

Ecstatic Harinam Festival in Melbourne

Ecstatic Harinam Festival in Melbourne

Video for the Day:

Do Not Spoil Your Human Form of Life

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Recreational Sex is Okay?

Guru Maharaj!

Please accept my humble obeisances!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

While preaching I came across a person who asked if sex is completely prohibited in the movement for devotees. If yes, what our movement has to say for mutual agreement for sex between members of the same gender.

Also is it allowed between husband and wife to be physical other than having a child?

Regards!
Sudama Vipra Dasa

Answer: Sex Only for Procreation

From: Shah Alam, Malaysia

My Dear Sudama Vipra,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Since in order to become spiritually awakened sex is only for procreation, there is no question of same gender sex for those who want spiritual perfection.

And a truly Krishna conscious husband and wife do not want to come down to the miserable bodily platform for so-called recreational sexual activities because they are tasting much more pleasure on the spiritual plane.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?