The Whole World is Waiting

On 7 January 1973 in Mumbai, India Srila Prabhupada explained that the whole world is waiting to become Krishna consciousness. So since they are all waiting to become awakened to Krishna consciousness, what are we waiting for? We must now fully embrace our duty of giving them what they are actually hankering for in the innermost cores of their hearts. They will be eternally grateful to us for awakening them, and our lives will become unlimitedly glorious. What could be more wonderful than this?

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Video for the Day

The Whole World is Waiting

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: Will I Not Be Able to Become a Devotee?

​​​​​​​Dear Srila Gurudeva,
Please accept my humble obeisances onto your lotus feet

O my most respected and dear Gurudeva, please tell me that, I have heard many times in Srimad Bhagavatam the glories of devotees and pure devotees of our dear Lord Krishna and how in every point, and in every aspect of their life Krishna personally took charge of them and helped them back to him!
​​​​​​​
But I think I am not and neither can become His devotee as I have many many bad qualities in me. I have grown up having meat, fish, etc and not chanting from childhood. My mind goes here and there while chanting. I cannot remember Krishna every time. Does this means that I cannot become His devotee? Does this mean that Krishna will not help me?

Please shower your blessings upon me. Your shelter is all that I seek. I need your special blessings to progress in Krishna consciousness. Please, Srila Gurudeva, bless me so I can progress and get initiation as soon as possible!

Your servant!

Answer: By Lord Caitanya's Mercy We'll Be Saved

Caitanya Mahaprabhu is patita-pavana, the friend of the fallen. He is Krishna Himself in His most merciful manifestation. He appeared as an incarnation just to deliver all fallen souls like us and directly bestow upon us love of Godhead. We must therefore take full advantage of this great benediction of the great Personality of Godhead by always remembering Him and begging for His mercy. If we do so, we will be saved from our fallen position and will become fully immersed in pure love of God.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?