He's A Real Nowhere Man

Today here in Santiago, Chile I was visited by a foolish young man who was formerly practicing Krishna consciousness but has now given it up. The reason he gave me for stopping his chanting of 16 rounds is that he wants to become an important person in this world. What this poor soul does not realize is that even if one becomes the most important person in this world, he is nowhere if he is not Krishna conscious, and if one is Krishna conscious, he is automatically the most important person in this world. So I am now begging Lord Krishna to be kind upon this poor soul that he may understand and fully realize how he can properly achieve his desired position of being important.​​​​​​

The Most Amazing Supreme Personality of Godhead

The Most Amazing Supreme Personality of Godhead

Video for the Day

Bliss in the Airport--Video for the Day 6 January 2018

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: How Does the Spiritual Master Empower His Disciple?

Dear Srila Gurudeva!

Please accept my humble obeisances in the dust of Your lotus feet.

All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

Srila Gurudeva! Happy New Year! I wish you to conquer even more hearts this year with Krishna Consciousness! Good health to you! Help me eliminate doubts and gain faith in this statement:

mukam karoti vachalam
pangum langhayate girim
yat-kripa tam aham vande
shri-gurum dina-taranam

"I offer my respectful obeisances unto my spiritual master, the deliverer of the fallen souls. His mercy turns the dumb into eloquent speakers and enables the lame to cross mountains."

How does the Spiritual Master give such power? Help me surrender to your will, not to my mind. Help me understand how I can call out to Krishna like a child who is crying for his lost mother? I understand this condition, but I do not feel it.

With respect,
Your servant,
Arjuna das

Answer: He is Empowered by Krishna

My Dear Arjuna Das,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

The spiritual master is empowered by Lord Krishna and the predecessor acharyas. Thus his words become surcharged with the potency to deliver everyone in this world back to home, back to Godhead.

If you will as much as possible every day, throughout the day beg Lord Krishna to make you His pure devotee, He will reciprocate with your prayers and bless you with pure devotional service.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?