Back to the USA

After being out the USA for the last six weeks on an around-the-world global respiritualization tour we are now back. Srila Prabhupada was very fond of the United States because it was from here that he has able to successfully launch his world deliverance mission.

In this regard he stated when he was in Washington D.C.: ​​​​​​​"I take America as my fatherland. India is motherland, and here is fatherland." His face softened with a gentle smile, and he spoke with fondness. "So many fathers. My father was very affectionate to me. He would do everything for me. I lost one father, but now I have so many fathers."

I take it as a special blessing that Srila Prabhupada so much appreciated the land of my birth. Now I want to see that all of my American countrymen will take to Krishna consciousness and assist us in making the world Krishna conscious.

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Video for the Day

World Deliverance Mission

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: Woman in a Man's Body

I have emailed you before, I am 26 years old male, but I identify myself instead as a woman. Since childhood I wanted to be a woman. This is not a mental problem. I don't know what to do.

Which ashram do I belong to? I can't get married because I don't want to start a relationship with a lie, and also I don't have any attraction for women. I can't join Bharamchari ashram, because I'll be trying to suppress my feelings and pretend something what I'm not. I'm not very advanced in bhakti where I can avoid my mind's need. Please help me maharaj. I'm sick of being fake in front of everyone. No body knows what I'm or what do I feel inside. Seeking your help.

Your servant.
(Name withheld for confidentiality)

Answer: Go Beyond Male and Female

Either way, whether you identity as a male or a female, you are wrong because your actual identity is beyond this material existence. You are factually an eternal spiritual being qualitatively one with the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Therefore for the actual solution for your identity frustration is to revive your lost loving relationship with Krishna. This will bring you unlimited peace, satisfaction, and happiness.

I recommend that you practice brahmacari life because this will give you the best facility to situate yourself beyond the bodily platform on the spiritual platform where you can
taste unlimited spiritual bliss 24 hours a day.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?