His Transcendental Form is Full of Bliss, Truth, and Substatiality

Who could be more amazing than Krishna? He is most wonderfully described by Lord Brahma as follows:
aṅgāni yasya sakalendriya-vṛtti-manti
paśyanti pānti kalayanti ciraṁ jaganti
ānanda-cinmaya-sad-ujjvala-vigrahasya
govindam ādi-puruṣaṁ tam ahaṁ bhajāmi

"I worship Govinda, the primeval Lord, whose transcendental form is full of bliss, truth, substantiality and is thus full of the most dazzling splendor. Each of the limbs of that transcendental figure possesses in Himself, the full-fledged functions of all the organs, and eternally sees, maintains and manifests the infinite universes, both spiritual and mundane."

The beauty of Krishna consciousness is that when you realize Krishna you realize everything. Therefore those who are actually intelligent focus as much of their energy as possible for realizing Krishna and perfecting their eternal relationship with Him as His servant.

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Video for the Day

The Whole World is Waiting

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: Whose Devotee Should I Be?

​​​​​​​Hi. I have two questions. First, in the Thought for the Day emails you often say that we need to be the devotee of the devotee of the Lord Krishna. Who would that be for me? Second, I would like to be able to associate with Krishna devotees, but I live 350 miles from the nearest ISKCON center. What do you suggest for me?

Thank you,
Rand

Answer: You Can Be My Devotee

If you will always carefully follow my instructions and inquire from me for clarification of how to do so, you will be associating with me within you heart at every minute. In this way you will also be following Lord Sri Krishna’s order to become the devotee of His devotee. So you can be my devotee.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?