"Become Guru and Deliver the World"

My most dear Lord Sri Krishna, my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the Founder-Acharya of ISKCON, the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, has ordered his disciples, "Become guru and deliver the world." So my dearest and most merciful Lord Sri Krishna, I am humbly begging that in spite of my innumerable disqualifications I can successfully execute this instruction of my beloved spiritual master, even if I have to take birth after birth here in this material world to be able to do so. My dear Lord, I am willing to go anywhere to any world to do whatever you want me to do. But since my spiritual master has ordered to become guru and deliver the world I am duty bound to successfully carry out this order, even if it takes many lifetimes to do so. So, my dear Lord Krishna, I am begging your special mercy that as soon as possible I can successful carry out of the order of my beloved spiritual master to deliver the world.

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Video for the Day

Kirtan Super Bliss in Santigo, Chile

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: Can We Reason Faith in God?

Dear Guru,

I have faith in God but how do I reason it? Is it possible to reason our faith?

Shreyansh Barodia

Answer: Every Machine Has an Operator

​​​​​​​Every machine has an operator. No machine can function without an operator. Therefore the gigantic universal machine must also necessarily have an operator. This operator is the person we call “God.” He is the Supreme Operator. He must necessarily exist. Otherwise, nothing can happen.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?