Equipoised Through the Storm

Life in this world is not always pleasant. Sometimes we are face with very difficult situations. We lose our composure, and we become bewildered. But when the going gets tough, the tough get going. So difficult times are the times for us to become strong by having full faith in Krishna that He will never let us down. In this way if we remain strong in our determination, we will successfully weather every storm and discover a great treasure house of unlimited peace and happiness stored deep within us. Remember this the next time you hit stormy weather, and you will be amazed at what it does for your consciousness. You will experience how both the good and bad times are the greatest blessing.

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Video for the Day

The Key to Unlimited Happiness

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: How to Control My Crazy Mind?

I offer to you my respectful obeisances.

Lately I've been experiencing a sort of disparity between my material and spiritual life. Going to school obviously involves friends and peers at school who are not in Krishna Consciousness. Lately at school I feel a lot of pressure to behave a different way, and this disparity between this material life and my spiritual life of Krishna Consciousness is making feel depressed. I feel like I am in such a helpless condition because I can't adjust in either one properly. I am not sure how to explain my situation correctly, but my mind is troubling me a lot, and it feels completely irrational to be stressing out over these small issues of judgement from peers. But my mind seems to think that these little things are all in all. If one is truly in Krishna Consciousness, they should not be psychologically disturbed in this way. So how should I control this crazy mind?

From,
A soul in need.​​​​​​

Answer: Be Proactive Instead of Reactive

Instead of becoming depressed by trying to behave like your friends at school, be their true friend and their very best friend by teaching them to become like you, i.e. Krishna conscious. In other words, instead of being a miserable slave of the material society become an ecstatic spiritual revolutionary out to save the world. Krishna will bless you, and your friends will be greatly benefited.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?