The Perfection of your Existence

Go deep, deep within your consciousness and you will discover your all-blissful, incredibly wise natural self. Unfortunately the modern day misguided civilization does not train us how to do this. This is why we need a bona fide spiritual master to guide us how to be our real selves. Sincerely desire to get the shelter and guidance of a bona fide spiritual master and Krishna will bring into contact with him. Learn from him and serve him faithfully. This will be the perfection of your existence.

The Divine Couple: Sri Sri Radha and KrishnaThe Divine Couple: Sri Sri Radha and Krishna

Video for the Day

Be Your Actual Self

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: Overcoming Distractions and Laziness?

Hare Krishna

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
All glories to You and Gurumataji

While reading Bhagavad-gita As It Is, Chapter 2, Verse 44 I was asking myself about my connections with the material enjoyment. I found that in past examples how distractions led me to rather enjoy myself than instead of doing some devotional service. Because of it I was prone to postpone or sometimes even not to complete the tasks I set up for my sadhana activities. Sometimes I even had problems with consistency chanting 16 rounds of the Hare Krishna mahamantra every day on my japa mala bears. How to prevent distractions and how to stop myself from getting involved in enjoyment when distractions or laziness arrive.

I am begging for Your guidance.
Your student

Answer: Beg Krishna to Help You

If you will regularly every day sincerely beg Lord Krishna to protect you from distractions and laziness, He will reciprocate with your sincere prayers and bless you to always be enthusiastically absorbed in His pure devotional service.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?