Lord Nityananda's Unlimited Mercy

Here's the lecture I gave here in Austin on 29 January 2018, the Appearance Day of Lord Nityananda:

Click here to hear Lecture

If we take full advantage of the mercy of Lord Nityananda, our spiritual lives will become perfect, and we will taste unlimited spiritual bliss at every minute no matter what may be happening out there in the external energy, i.e. the material world.

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Video for the Day

Message for All World Leaders

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: What is My Way Forward?​​​​​​​

Possibly like many people I struggle with the gravity of the information in the Vedic knowledge,although feeling inside it all to be true. It seems such a departure from what we have always been educated about life and happiness, not to mention the alien culture and language from which it derives. I am just a simple idiot from England after all who thought he was gonna be a big shot, until i read all these books.

I have been reading a lot recently and am convinced now that I dont have to move into a temple to practice bhakti yoga, I did on three different occasions in my youth, but as Sri Krishna says, "Perform your duty and at the same time think of Me." and "The best yogi is the one who thinks of Me within himself," I understand location should not be an obstacle and should not be a hindrance.

The guidance /advice or answers I am seeking relate I suppose to motivation/desire and/or focus.

Personally I don't find everything in the material world terrible (something I feel is preached strongly). I like the sunsets and sunrise, being by the sea where I live, good vegetarian food, listening to music, clothes/style and fashion, art, my job and hobby which is gardening and landscaping, having fun and humor with friends and my girlfriend, walking in the countryside and dare I say even making money and having the facility for some enjoyment and to be able to pay my bills. I'm not ashamed to say that. My parents also live in Mediterranean so I am able to visit for holidays, also very nice experiences. I also like mountains, and different cultures etc.

So all in all I don't feel it's too bad. Yes death is there, but so what. Death is as natural as birth. What is there to be scared of?

Anyway you get my drift. But whenever I read the Bhagavad-gita verse below I start to shudder!

"In the minds of those who are too attached to sense enjoyment and material opulence, and who are bewildered by such things, the resolute determination for devotional service to the Supreme Lord does not take place."

Is there any way forward for someone in my situation who is an intoxicated fool, as I am willing now to do it, whatever that maybe.

With best Regards
Nick

Answer: Krishna Sun Rising Within Your Heart

Krishna consciousness is not a process of denial. The path of denial ultimately cancels itself out because in the end the denier has to also deny denial to be complete in his denial. Krishna consciousness is the process of perfect affirmation, affirming and tuning into the original essence of everything, which is unlimitedly beautiful and thrilling.

So we do not deny the beautiful things of this world. Rather we appreciate them as a manifestation of Krishna’s unlimited glories. We take them as reminders of the millions and billions of times more wondrous beauty of the spiritual existence, which is situated far, far beyond the cycle of birth and death in which we are now imprisoned.

We do not want to get old. We would rather stay young. Yet we are forced by the laws of material nature to become old. When one awakens his dormant Krishna consciousness, which is currently sleeping within his heart, he regains his natural eternally youthful all-blissful identity which is never disturbed by any of the all too frequent upheavals of this material existence such automobile accidents, terrorist attacks,etc.

So my dear, Nick, what you need to do now is connect everyday with that original essence, the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Sri Krishna by feelingly uttering the Hare Krishna mantra on japa mala beads. Show Krishna your gratitude for all that He is providing you by offering your food to Him before eating. And most importantly, take shelter of those who have realized Krishna more than you. They will guide you and bless you with divine awakening. In this way you will be flooded with the divine mercy sun of pure love of God arising within your heart, and you will experience unlimited beauty at every minute in all times, places, and circumstances.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?