The Key to Genuine Happiness

The key to always experiencing genuine happiness is to become re-situated in your original nature, which is completely beyond this material world, the land of birth and death. This cannot be achieved by mental speculation or physical gymnastics because it is completely on the spiritual platform beyond your mind and body. It is simply a matter of reviving your lost connection with the Supreme Person, the source of all existence. This is a science, and it is called bhakti yoga, the yoga or linking process of devotion. Under the guidance of the bona fide spiritual master you learn how to revive your lost loving relationship with Lord Sri Krishna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. There is no fee that one has to pay to be trained in this science. The only payment required is your faith. Your must put your faith in the process and dutifully carry out the instructions you are given by the spiritual master. If you do this, you will experience results that are inconceivably sublime. So why not give it at try? You've got nothing to lose except for your anxiety and absolutely everything to gain.

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Video for the Day

Your Salvation is Getting the Higher Taste

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: How Can I Make the World Krishna Conscious?

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I know this sounds weird but Srila Prabhupada also has instructed that "You become an acharya". So I want to make the whole world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. I know I have to be a staunch follower of Prabhupada and should really have a great sadhana bhakti. That's what an acharya means, one who teaches by his example.

Right now, I am obviously not that much good at bhakti and am not doing my sadhana ideally. How can I actually do that? I don't know how much my heart and mind are polluted by wrong desires and thoughts, but I literally want to do it, to make the world Krishna conscious.

I have read many of your replies to devotees questions which always has one instruction amd that is to pray to the Lord. But when I do that, my previous and current wrong actions and desires comes into my mind I realize that I do not deserve this, that I am not a good devotee yet. This hurts me because I don't know when that is going to happen, if I am ever going become an ideal devotee in near future.

I'm trying, but you know, I have very severe mental disorder, I cannot focus into one thing, I cannot express or present my feelings and thoughts to anyone. I cannot write good articles and speak in front of people either. How can I preach? It's also very difficult for me to explain my issue to you nicely. How will I become an acharya now? I have many ideas, but I cannot implement it. I have tried. I don't know how much I am true at this, but I literally want to make everything Krishna Conscious. Maybe I will become egoistic? That's why Krishna is not providing me good public speaking abilities? How should I understand this situation? I want every quality in my self which is required to do this task.

I apologize for the long mail but I know you're very kind, please whenever you're free, reply.

Thank you.
Your servant,
Rishi

Answer: Fully Surrender to the Bona Fide Spiritual Master

I am very happy that you want to become a powerful acharya who can make the world Krishna conscious. This is a spiritual desire. But to be able to do you must become free from all material desires. Can you do that?

The first step to freeing yourself from all material desires to become the initiated, totally sold out disciple of the bona fide spiritual master. Are you ready and willing to take this first step?

To become an expert, powerful preacher requires training. You cannot accomplish this without training. That training can only be gotten after you fully surrender yourself at the lotus feet of the bona fide spiritual master. When you do this you will amazed at the transformation that takes place within your heart and astounded to see how Krishna is able to accomplish so many miracles using you as His instrument.

So now, let's see if you are ready to become the totally sold out servant of the bona fide spiritual master by qualifying yourself for initiation. Only in this way will you become fully empowered to spread this Krishna consciousness movement.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?