When You Are Totally Depressed

What should you do if you become totally, completely depressed, emotionally bankrupt, feeling that your spiritual life is nowhere, that you have no hope for happiness either in spiritual life or in material life? This is called an Arjuna experience because this is the state of mind that Arjuna was going through at the beginning of the Bhagavad-gita. This is the most opportune time for you to humbly bow down before the Lord begging Him for His special mercy to save you from your delusion. So if you ever find yourself in this position of having an Arjuna experience, instead of punishing yourself you should reward yourself by taking advantage of your psychological devastation to intensify your feelings of total dependency on the special mercy of the Lord. You'll have a most beautiful, wondrous day.

Revealing the Ultimate Spiritual Perfection Path
Kaunas, Lithuania-9 May 2017

Sankarshan Das Revealing the Ultimate Spiritual Perfection Path

Video For the Day

Don't Eat Banana Peel

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Request: I Desperately Need US$30,000

Dear Sir,

I am a struggling internet marketing consultant, took the responsibility of developing the world through my skills and capabilities, thus resigned my job and now as the world is not ready I am on my financial death bed, you can understand my desperation to continue to live for six more months. Can you please help with some investors, who can invest in my business to keep me alive for a while. Even my $100,000 valued property is not getting any buyers. So I am on my death bed with both intellectual and property assets, which is not fair.

I am in desperate need of around $30,000 for the next six months, where I can bring the world a massive change with my abilities and digital assets. Can you do whatever is possible to keep me alive. It is not fair for the world to kill an able man this way.

Prasad

Answer: $30,000 Will Not Save You From the Clutches of Death

If I were to give you $30,000, it would not liberate you from the cycle of birth and death. Therefore I am giving you something millions of times more valuable than all of the wealth of Kuvera, the treasurer of the demigods. I am giving you the key of how to achieve the unlimited wealth of pure love of God.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Reply from Prasad

So nice of you, Sir. Maybe this is guidance from the Lord Himself. I am relieved of my pain and looking forward for bright and deep spiritually rooted future on my way to the abode of God.

Prasad

Reply to His Reply

If you will read the Bhagavad-gita as it is every day and every chant the Hare Krishna mahamantra as much as possible, your life will have a miraculous turnaround. The Hare Krishna mantra is as follows:

Hare Krishna, Hare Krishna, Krishna Krishna, Hare Hare
Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?