Dear Lord Krishna, Please Empower Us to Deliver the World

Dear Lord Krishna, our most beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, has given us the order, "Become guru and deliver the whole world." In this regard we can objectively analyze that we are most unqualified and incompetent to be able to successfully carry out such an inconceivably sublime order. So what we can do? Even though we are absolutely obliged to do this, it is completely impossible for us to do this. So just as the little sparrow was able to force the ocean to return her stolen eggs with the help of Garuda, we are begging you, our most beloved Lord Sri Krishna, to empower us to accomplish the impossible. We are begging you to bless us that we can truly become gurus and that as soon as possible we can make the entire world Krishna conscious because it is only in this way that the people here can become happy.

Answering Emails While Crossing the Atlantic-16 May 2017

Sankarshan Das Answering Emails While Crossing the Atlantic

Video For the Day

World Awaits Awakening

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Appeal: Help Needed to Concentrate on My Service

Dear Srila Gurudeva,
Please accept my most humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

I have been sad. This world is a mess. I have so much service to do: the Jala Yatra festival and many things. But I can not concentrate. I have so many thoughts in my mind, and I feel without help. I feel anxiety. I need something to help me concentrate on my service..

Your eternal servant.
Draupadi devi dasi

Answer: May Krishna Give You His Special Mercy

From: While Crossing the Atlantic Ocean

My Dear Daughter Draupadi,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am also very sad that the world is a mess. This is why I have fully dedicated my life for making a spiritual revolution on this planet. I made this decision when I was 21 years old. Now I am 69, the same age that Srila Prabhupada was when he departed India for America. For the last 48 years I have unflinchingly dedicated myself to this world deliverance mission. Somehow or other, out of His infinite kindness, Lord Sri Krishna has blessed me with spiritual sons and daughters like you to assist me in this world deliverance mission.

I understand that you are going through hell. Great spiritual reformers often have to face hellish, nightmarish situations while they serve the Lord’s mission in this world. The more they tolerate difficulties in the Lord’s service, they more they become appreciated and admired by the Lord. So kindly take consolation that you are not alone in your struggle. All these great saints are seeing you and blessing you as you continue in your struggle to establish religion in this place where irreligion is predominant.

I know that you are going through difficulty preaching there in Mexico, where all the people are going crazy after material sense gratification and whatever religion they practice is only for the purpose of increasing their material sense gratification. Therefore I am praying to Lord Sri Krishna that He may give you His special mercy that you can always remain jolly and fully absorbed in remembering and serving Him in spite of whatever external difficulties you may be facing.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?