"How Are You Doing?"

It is very common for us to be asked when we engage in the public in our regular daily activities, "How are you doing?" The Lord's devotee can answer this question in the most powerful and blissful way. He can say, "I am felling absolutely blissful because I am engaged in the ultimate welfare activity of the respiritualization of the entire universe. Would you be interested to find out how you can do this too?" This can lead to some very interesting opportunities to present the philosophy of Krishna consciousness.

Totally Blissed Out Spiritual Revolutionary

Totally Blissed Out Spiritual Revolutionary

Video For the Day

Beyond the Forest of Delusion

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Prioritize Japa?

Respected Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to you.

What priority should the activity of chanting at least 16 rounds across my beads have in my daily life? In other words, am I to keep it as first priority - get up take bath and get my rounds done first OR is it that since I live at home with my parents and not in a temple I should see when and how in the day I can get my rounds done?

Begging your mercy
Your servant,
Visvanatha Das

Answer: Your First Duty Every Day

Under all circumstances, in all situations, chanting your daily quota of at least 16 rounds of Hare Krishna japa mala should be your first priority.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?