There Is No One More Adorable than Krishna

How to break free from our love affair with Maya that has gone on and on for millions and millions of lifetimes? The answer is very simple. You just have to give your love to Krishna. Love we must because it is our nature to love someone. Therefore the only way to permanently break free from loving Maya or illusion is to love Krishna. This is not at all difficul because there is no one more adorable than Krishna.

Krishna the Supreme Most Adorable Personality of Godhead

Krishna the Supreme Most Adorable Personality of Godhead

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Do You See Krishna Face to Face?

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

All glories to you. I have read your Thought for the Day since 2004, and I like it. You are my eternal well wisher. I feel happy to think of you as my spiritual master. This thinking is a real source of bliss.

Questions: Do you see Krishna face to face? How do you think I will see Krishna face to face in this life in spite of my big and many sins done?

Regards
Kaspars G.

Answer: Yes, in the Form of My Guru's Order

I see Krishna constantly in the form of my spiritual master’s order to make the entire world Krishna conscious.

The qualification for seeing Krishna face to face is to fully surrender yourself unto Guru and Krishna. So in spite of whatever nonsense you have done in this life and in previous lives, by taking this process of Krishna consciousness very seriously you are sure to be able to see Lord Sri Krishna face to face, eye to eye in due course of time.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?