Grateful to be Awake in Mauritius

Today is the 7th of December 2012. We are flying over Africa on a 6,000 miles, twelve hours overnight flight from London to Mauritius. We will be in this island nation for eight days to speak in various locations on the science of Krishna consciousness. After catching some sleep I decide to get up and do some writing. Around me everyone else is still sleeping. I am feeling very grateful to my beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, for enlightening me in this most sublime science of Krishna consciousness. Even after everyone else wakes up they will still be sleeping, caught up in the lower dimensional dream of material consciousness. How fortunate I am that by the grace of my spiritual master I can be awake, living in the higher dimensional realm of Krishna consciousness.

Srila Prabhupada in Mauritius

Srila Prabhupada in Mauritius

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Does the Soul Ever Lost Its Existence?

Dear Sir,

Thank you very much for your genuine reply. I am truly availing the benefits of your self realization course and I am reading the Bhagavad-gita As It Is regularly. I have one more doubt that whether the spirit soul lives eternally even after death or does it merges into the Supreme and loses its existence?

Thanking you, Sir.
Sushant

Answer: The Soul Remains Eternally as an Individual

Krishna confirms in the Bhagavad-gita that they soul never merges into the Supreme and loses his existence:

na tv evāhaṁ jātu nāsaṁ
na tvaṁ neme janādhipāḥ
na caiva na bhaviṣyāmaḥ
sarve vayam ataḥ param

"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."
--Bhagavad-gita 2.12

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?