Truly Blessed on Flight from London to India

Lord Krishna blessed me with the most sublimely divine overnight journey from London to India. I was many days behind on answering my correspondence and did not want to spend my entire time in Vrindavan glued to my computer trying to catch up. Lord Krishna blessed me that I was able utilize the entire eight hour flight for answering emails without eating or sleeping. The non-devotees had all finished eating their nonsense food and watching their nonsense movies and were all sound asleep. But feeling very inspired and enlivened, I kept writing on and on, one email after another trying to give each of my inquirers the most suitable answer to inspire their Krishna consciousness. Near the end of the flight before the lights were turned to arouse the sleepers from slumber, one of the British Airways flight attendants approached me expressing her amazement how I had worked so hard non-stop through the entire night. Of course, it did not feel like hard work to me. It was a celebration of transcendental bliss connecting sweetly with Krishna at 30,000 feet. And the end before I turned my computer off for the landing in Delhi I checked the email outbox on my computer and saw that I had written 77 emails. I was feeling truly blessed by Krishna and was feeling really good. This is called Krishna consciousness. It's super divine. I love it!

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Why Krishna Doesn't Respond to Me?

Dear Gurudeva,
Please accept my humble obeisances

Please help me, Gurudeva! I feel like Krishna wants to ostracize me. I try to chant the holy names with love. I try to feel Him and to serve Vaishnavas and you. I call for help from Him. Sometimes I just chant and cry, because He doesn't respond to me. I don't know how long I can afford to cry for help without any response. Sometimes I chant and I just feel good. But what is the value of this "good"? Some people drink alcohol and feel good or eat some tasty food and feel good. I don't want to just feel good anymore. I want to feel God's presence in my life. Maybe I am just too contaminated to feel Him, but He is God. Couldn't He respond to me in that form through which I can receive His response?

Your eternal unworthy servant,
R. Das

Answer: Open Your Eyes and See His Response

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Krishna is reciprocating with you with unlimited love at every moment. Simply your consciousness is too covered to be able to perceive it. You must patiently and determinedly practice bhakti every day to gradually recover your original divine consciousness in which you can at every moment directly associate with the Supreme Personality of Godhead.

Krishna has now fully appeared before you and is reciprocating with you in the form of His external manifestation, the Spiritual Master.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?