Prabhupada's Messenger Boy

Sometimes I am glorified for my activities of spreading Krishna consciousness all over the world, but I do not think that I am doing anything very great in this connection. I am simply trying my best to be the loyal messenger boy of my most beloved spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the great savior of fallen souls. If there is any credit at all that I deserve for my crude attempt to serve Srila Prabhupada, it is that I have always sincerely tried to follow his orders without deviation. I have accepted his orders as my very life and soul. He ordered us, his disciples, "Become guru and deliver the entire world." Even though such a thing is inconceivable for us. What can we do? We have to try our best to execute his orders feeling dependent upon and always begging his mercy.

Srila Prabhupada-Savior of the Fallen Souls

Srila Prabhupada-Savior of the Fallen Souls

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: When Someone Tries to Provoke Your Anger

Dear Maharaja,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

What do you do when someone tries to provoke your anger?

Anusuya

Answer: Defeat Them by Tolerance

When someone tries to provoke your anger, if you get angry you are defeated by them. But if you tolerate their provocation and do not angry, it is you who has defeated them.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?