My Life's Mission--Accomplish These Two Goals

My life's mission given to me by my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, is to become a pure devotee of Lord Sri Krishna qualified to see Him face to face and to deliver all the fallen, suffering souls of this world by bringing them back to their original transcendental position of pure devotional service, Krishna consciousness. However, due to my innumerable disqualifications it is not possible for me on my own strength to accomplish these two goals. But by the inconceivable loving mercy of my spiritual master these two goals are quite obtainable. Therefore I am simply falling down at his lotus feet and begging for his mercy that I now may become Krishna's spotlessly pure devotee and that I can now make the whole world Krishna conscious.

Video for the Day

Tune Into Your Actual Nature

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: Does God Really Exist?

Is it that God really exists? I believe in karma, but I have lost hope in God because the people who do bad things live a happy life and God is just simply sitting and watching us.​​​​​​​

Madhumathi

Answer: Absolutely!

From: Sri Vrindavana Dhama, India

My Dear Madhumathi,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You are not seeing how those who are sinful are forced to become animals in their next birth. If they are tasting so-called happiness now, they are simply burning off the reactions from their previous pious activities. Of course such happiness is only so-called. No one is tasting any real happiness in this world of birth and death except for those who have fully surrendered to Krishna.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?