An Enthusiastic Service Mood is Essential

​​​​​​​If we want to awaken pure love of Krishna within our hearts and become qualified for going back to home, back to Godhead when we leave our present material bodies, it is absolutely essential that we develop a service mood. This means that we should not render devotional service begrudgingly. We must instead always render devotional to Lord Sri Krishna and His pure devotees with great determination, enthusiasm, and patience. The easy way to develop this mood is to associate with and serve devotees who have already attained this mood. This one of many great advantages of being a member of ISKCON, the International Society for Krishna Consciousness.

Video for the Day

It's Mystical!

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Deal with Lack of Love?

Srila Gurudeva,
Namaskar, my obeisances to you.

I am a kind of person who always want to give love to others without any expectations. Regardless of what kind of person the other is, how that person is speaking or replying me, still I never respond badly and always respond sweetly. But, Gurudeva, in my in-law's family, regardless of doing all this I am failing to gain love from some persons here. What should I do when my sister-in-law gives me such bad replies which are beyond toleration and I keep mum and it hurts me? Should I ignore her and not let my heart hurt, or should I keep trying because its been 4 years and am still not been able to change her behavior.

Also am a kind of person who speaks less and with a kind heart.

Thank you

Pooja

Answer: Give Your Love to Guru, Krishna, and Vaisnavas

From: Sri Vrindavana Dhama, India

My Dear. Pooja,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You will never be satisfied by loving relationships with non-devotees because they will not properly reciprocate love with you. You need instead to totally give your love to Guru, Krishna, and Vaisnavas because that is the only place you will get genuine loving reciprocation. Of course sometimes neophyte devotees also do not reciprocate love properly. This is why you need to seek out and take shelter of those who are highly advanced in Krishna consciousness.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?