Fifty Year's Desire to Revolutionize this Planet

For the last fifty years, this means since 1968, I have been desiring to be instrumental for bringing about a total global spiritual revolution on this planet. As a 21 years old youth who was supposed to choose his career I was frustrated with life in the material world. I just could not find any niche in which to fit. Therefore I decided that my career would be to renounce the world and become a holy beggar in India.

So I was in a philosophical process of denying everything material. But one night before I headed out for India I came to the realization that if I am denying everything I must also deny denial itself, at which point I must accept something transcendental to this material world. That's when I realized that my mission in life was to make a spiritual revolution on this planet. I tried on my own to do this for a two-and-half years with no success.

But then I saw that His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, the Founder:Acharya of ISKCON, the International Society for Krishna Consciousness had already successfully launched a spiritual revolution with the full potency to completely transform and purify the entire universe, So instead of going it my own I decided to join forces with Swami Prabhupada and become his initiated disciple. He very much appreciated my mood of spiritual revolution and wrote me as follows in a letter from London on 7 September 1971:

"I can see also that you are a very sincere and enthusiastic boy and are anxious for spreading this movement. Those are first class qualifications for making advancement in Krishna Consciousness. So continue enthusiastically as you are doing and Krishna will surely bless you."

So I have been blessed by Lord Sri Krishna's pure devotee to continue with my desire to spiritualize this entire planet. I know that by continuing in this mood that Lord Sri Krishna's blessings with continually shower upon me like torrents of rain during India's monsoon season.

At this point my special prayer to Lord Sri Krishna is this: My dear Lord, for 50 years now I have been desiring that there should a total, complete spiritual revolution on this planet. Please, my dear Lord, for the sake of the suffering souls in all of the species on this planet and indeed for all of the suffering souls throughout all of material existence, please bless us that this entire world can be drowned in a tidal wave of pure love of God. Please fully absorb me in your world deliverance mission, no matter how many births it may take for the entire world to become Krishna conscious.

Original Devotees of ISKCON Austin in 1971 at 2906 Dancy Street (where I surrendered to Srila Prabhupada)

Original Devotees of ISKCON Austin in 1971 at 2906 Dancy Street

Video for the Day

Tune In, Turn On, and Bliss Out

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Achieve Spiritual Perfection?

My Dear Srila Gurudeva.

Please accept my humble obesciences. All glories to Your Divine Grace and Srimati Gururmataji. All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I'm chanting at least 16 rounds on the mala everyday, and strictly abiding by the four regulative principles of no meat eating, no gambling, no illicit sex life and no intoxication.

But I fail to stay connected with Krishna throughout the day. Situations teach me about the impurities in my heart, and I'm consciously trying to curb them down, but they superimpose themselves upon me. How can I follow the process completely in order to achieve the highest gift the human life has to offer? Please guide me.

Thank you, Srila Gurudeva.
Indebted to you eternally,
Your insignificant servant,
Bhargavi

Answer: Keep Begging Lord Sri Krishna For It

From: Sri Vrindavana Dhama, India

My Dear Bhargavi,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Keep begging Krishna as much as possible throughout the day, “My Dear Lord Sri Krishna, please bless me that I can always remain fully absorbed in serving You with my every, thought, word, and deed in all times, places, and circumstances for all of eternity." By praying as much as possible in this way magic will happen, and you will find that by Krishna's mercy you will gradually develop the art of always being deeply absorbed in Him, which is the perfection of your existence.​​​​​​​

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?