Enthusiastic for Spreading Krishna Consciousness

In 1971 when I was a young 22 year old newly initiated disciple my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada immediately recognized me as follows in letter he wrote me from London on 7 September 1971:

"I can see also that you are a very sincere and enthusiastic boy and are anxious for spreading this movement. Those are first class qualifications for making advancement in Krishna Consciousness. So continue enthusiastically as you are doing and Krishna will surely bless you."

Srila Prabhupada blessed me with the order to always be enthusiastic for spreading this Krishna consciousness movement. By his causeless mercy I have been able to maintain this enthusiasm without any gaps for 47 years. Now as a 70 year old man I am enthusiastic more than ever. I was preaching to a gentleman the other day at the Austin airport as I was waiting for our flight to London. When I mentioned to him that I am 70 he said that I don't look like I am 70. This youthful demeanor I am maintaining is the mercy of my spiritual master that I am maintaining the idealistic enthusiasm of a youth. I am now thinking that by my 80th birthday I want to see that the whole world has become fully Krishna conscious, that we have Krishna conscious governments in every country on this planet.

Enthusiastically Sharing Krishna Consciousness
New Vrindavan, West Virginia USA--1973

Enthusiastically Sharing Krishna Consciousness New Vrindavan, West Virginia USA 1973

Enthusiastically Sharing Krishna Consciousness
Timisoara, Romania--2018


Video for the Day

Are You Ready for Unlimited Bliss?

Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Purge Mistakes and Offenses?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisance.
All glories to Your Divine Grace and Srimati Gurumataji!
All glories to Srila Prabhupada!All glories to all devotees!

Please, kindly illuminate me how to in a best way accept and purge mistakes and offences made by my own arrogance?

Thank you.
UgnÄ—

Answer: Beg Forgiveness and Surrender to Guru and Krishna

From: ISKCON Timisoara, Romania

My Dear Ugne,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

If we offend devotees, we must beg forgiveness from the devotees that we have offended. To get free from mistakes we must fully surrender
ourselves to the expert guidance of Guru and Krishna.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?