Those Who Terrorize Will Be Terrorized

The world's present day leaders are totally baffled in their attempts to curb down terrorism. They do not have even the slightest clue how to stop it. What they do not realize is the law of karma. What goes around does indeed come around. As you sow, you shall most certainly reap. Because the world's nations have legalized mass terrorism against the innocent animals and unborn babies it is natural that terror will bounce back in their faces. Every day 156 million innocent animals are slaughtered so that their flesh can be eaten by those who lust after blood and 66 thousand innocent babies are murdered every day by abortion because people do not want to take the trouble to love their own children. The present ever-increasing proliferation of terrorism is a natural karmic result of all the terror that we are already committing. Therefore the first step in defeating terrorism is that we must stop engaging in it ourselves. Once we stop terrorizing others we will then have the necessary strength to factually put a stop to all forms of terrorism. If we can continue terrorizing the innocent babies and animals, there will eventually be a total breakdown of the social order into cannibalism and absolute anarchy.

Why Kill Animals When You Can Relish Krishna Prasadam?

Why Kill Animals When You Can Relish Krishna Prasadam?

Video For the Day

Go to That Place Where There is No Misery

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Chanting 16 Rounds Always the First Priority?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to you.

In a previous email you wrote to me that in all situations and under all circumstances chanting my daily quota of 16 rounds should be my first priority.

I understand that this only applies until I am not working job. Suppose I take up a job then many times it my not be possible to do 16 rounds as first priority, say, I have night shifts or early morning shifts. I hope it does not constitute disregarding the spiritual master's instruction in that case?

Thank you for your very very potent lectures. Please bless me that I may develop taste for the Holy names in this life and never come back again, unless of course, Krishna desires.

Begging your mercy,
Your insignificant servant,
Visvanatha Das

Answer: Yes

You must always prioritize your chanting of at least 16 rounds of japa under all circumstances. I was working a night shift job. I would come home in the morning after work and go to sleep. Then I would wake up after six hours of rest and chant my 16 rounds as my first priority. There was plenty of time for me to complete at least 16 rounds before returning to work in the evening.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?