Music Album Soon to Be Released

I've recently recorded a collection of ten songs which will soon be released in an album called Our Sweet Lord. The focus of the album is to introduce the general public to the philosophy of Krishna consciousness in English songs in way that will appeal to them. If you would like to get on my special mailing list to receive regular updates regarding my music, you can do so right here on the following web page:

https://turnontheworld.com/home

Bringing Krishna Consciousness to Threadgill's-29 May 2017

Sankarshan Das Bringing Krishna Consciousness to Threadgill's

Video For the Day

Global Respiritualization at Threadgill's

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How to Cultivate Love to the Spiritual Master?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada!

After the online class last Saturday, I have been meditating upon the deep love you have for Srila Prabhupada. This overwhelms my heart with joy.

At the same time, I feel ashamed and worthless that I have yet to cultivate such love for you, my spiritual master. Compared to previous era, it is much easier for us to associate with the spiritual master either in vani or vapu. But somehow I take it for granted and still don't take these wonderful opportunities to develop deep love to the spiritual master. You saved my life and have given me eternal shelter and love. But I have done nothing for you.

I hope one day I can develop the love you have for Srila Prabhupada. How can one cultivate such love to the spiritual master?

Your worthless servant
Ajita devi dasi

Answer: Serve His World Deliverance Mission

The more you can serve the world deliverance mission of your spiritual master, the more your natural love for him will reawaken. Therefore you should always to give Krishna to others as much as possible in all times, places, and circumstances.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?