Ever-Increasing Bliss

The Lord's devotee very expertly utilizes everything to increase his Krishna consciousness. When things are going wonderfully he sees this as Krishna's special blessing to encourage him in his devotional life. And when things are very difficult he sees this also as Krishna's special mercy to help him feel more and more dependent on Krishna as his only shelter in this miserable material existence. In this way in all situations the devotee continues increasing his transcendental Krishna consciousness bliss more and more and more.

Krishna Constantly Bestows His Mercy Upon Us

Krishna Constantly Bestows His Mercy Upon Us

Video For the Day

Hare Krishna From the Muslim World

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: How Can the Super Conscious Exist?

Venerable Shri Sankarshan Das Adhikari,

Please accept my humble obeisances.

The heart pleads to answer these questions: What was present before me? What is there behind me? What was present before I came into existence?

It is an agony, because there is no way to be communicated. What was before me, neither speaks nor sees. I think what is behind me is the unconscious mind. I don't think I can voluntarily step back to peep into it. I think it is up to the unconscious mind to pull me and absorb me into itself.

In the same context I wish to ask you: How can there be anything beyond the unconscious, what has been termed as super conscious? It just doesn't make sense. Either I'm conscious, subconscious, or unconscious. What does super conscious imply? I ask this question, because I presume that the planet Goloka is a super conscious state, described as the Lord's eternal past-times.

In all readiness to believe whatever answer is given,

Krishna Chaitanya
Bangalore, India.

Answer: The Superconsciousness is the Source of Everthing

From: En Route to Malaysia

My Dear Krishna Chaitanya,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

There is no such thing as “before your existence.” Krishna clearly states in the Bhagavad-gita that just as He is eternally existing, so all of us are eternally existing. In other words, we are eternally emanating from Him.

Krishna is the Superconsciousness since He is fully conscious of everything past, present, and future throughout all of existence.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?