We Want to Take Over the World

Srila Prabhupada writes as follows in his purport to Srimad Bhagavatam 4.16.27:

'If one is able to eradicate completely the threefold miseries of the citizens, he should aspire to rule the world. One should not aspire to rule for any political or diplomatic consideration."

This is our mission. We want to guide the entire human society how to be peaceful and happy. Srila Prabhupada has blessed us with the knowledge how to do just that. Now it is up to us to become 100% pure in our following of Srila Prabhupada so that we become fully empowered to do the highest welfare work of giving Krishna consciousness as much as possible to everyone.

Everyone Should Be Taught to Appreciate and Love Krishna

Everyone Should Be Taught to Appreciate and Love Krishna

Video For the Day

Real Intelligence

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: My Parents Forbade Me to Go to the Temple

Hare Krishna, Srila Gurudeva,
All glories to you and Srimati Gurumataji
All Glories to Srila Prabhupada

Please accept my humble obeisances. I have to work from Monday to Friday, and I can visit temple on the weekends and evenings. But my parents have asked me not to go to the temple because they think I will sit there for hours and someone will hypnotize me or something like that. I tried explaining to them, but they do not understand my viewpoint and think differently. I really miss the temple, but as Lord Rama obeyed His parents words, I am trying to obey my parents and waiting for the day they would say by themselves that you can go to the temple now. What should I do Gurudeva. Please help me, please guide me

your servant

Jay

Answer: Take Them to the Temple

Take them to the temple so that they can see how wonderful it is.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?