Krishna Protects Those Who Represent Him

Back in 1969 when I abandoned all material duties and accepted one duty only, to make a spiritual revolution on this planet, my friend, Patrick Dolan, advised me to give this up because society would not let me survive. This left me with no alternative but to ignore the advise of my trusted friend, Patrick, and carry on with my endeavor to transform the world. My intuition turned out to be absolutely correct. Krishna has blessed me the most wonderful life imaginable because it's a fact that He very lovingly protects and facilitates those who dedicate themselves to His world deliverance mission.

Devotee Mercifully Distributes a Bhagavad-gita

Devotee Mercifully Distributes a Bhagavad-gita

Video For the Day

Humility is Absolutely Require

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: When I Become Excessively Fearful?

Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to you.

What should I do when I feel excessively fearful?

Your servant

Answer: Remember You Have No Other Shelter Than Krishna

This a very great opportunity for you. In fact, it is a golden opportunity. When you become excessively fearful simply remember that you have no other shelter in this world other than Lord Sri Krishna. Whatever other shelters we may appear to have in this world are false, like a mirage in the desert. There is no shelter in all of existence except for Lord Sri Krishna, the resting place for all of existence. With this understanding if you will feelingly call out to the Lord begging for His merciful protection, all fear in your heart will become conspicuous by its absence.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?