Theories are not scientific.--5 August 2024 (C.E.538)


May You Be Blessed
with an Eternal Life Full of Bliss and
Full of Knowledge

thought for the day

Theories Are Not Scientific

When I attended a gathering in which a scientist was presenting his theory before a public assembly I asked him, "How do we know that your theory will not be replaced by another theory?" He answered, "I hope it is because then we will be making progress."

Thus the obvious conclusion of this is that theories are not facts. They are simply speculations. Yet they are dishonestly put forward as facts and are accepted as facts by the fools and rascals. Darwin's theory that we came from the apes is an example of this.

In this connection there is word "oxymoron." This refers to a statement that contradicts itself such as "cruel kindness." Just as "cruel kindness" is self-contradictory "scientific theory" is also self-contradictory because theories are speculative. They are not factual. Science means to know things as they are. Only facts are scientific. Real progress is to learn the scientific facts from the Vedas, not another nonsense theory.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Darwin's Speculation

Darwin's theory

Urgent! Please Help Us Make the World Krishna Conscious.

Donate Now By Clicking Here

Questions and Answers

Hare Krishna Guru Maharaj
Dandvat Pranam
All glories to Srila Prabhupada

I have a few questions

I understand that perfection can lead to pride, which may eventually cause a fall. I have experienced this and have tried to suppress my pride, but this has made me feel under confident.

1.How can I balance being confident without falling into pride?

2.How should I deal with success and failure, appreciation and criticism

This guidance is needed for both my spiritual and material life. Thank you for always guiding me.

Your servant

V.S.

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Vishakha,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Perfection means pridelessness. There is no question of being proud in having attained perfection.

Be equipoised in success and failure, appreciation and criticism tolerating them just as we tolerate the changes of the seasons.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

For ecstatic lectures click here.

Real love

Have You Gotten My Memoir Yet?

In it I tell the amazing story of how I came to Krishna consciousness.

You can order a copy right now by clicking on the photo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Misguided Fools Say that Masturbation is Healthy