If not for Krishna where would we be?--2 August 2024 (C.E.538)

 If not for Krishna where would we be?--2 August 2024 (C.E.538)

May You Be Blessed
with an Eternal Life Full of Bliss and
Full of Knowledge

Thought for the day

If Not for Krishna Where Would We Be?

We wouldn't exist at all if it were not for Krishna's emanating us from Himself for the purpose of enjoying loving relationships with us. Yet, it spite of this we deny His existence and take our unexplained existence for granted. Can you imagine how ungrateful we are? It's time to revive the universal attitude of gratitude that once in former ages existed all over the world. In this way the whole world will become peaceful, prosperous, and happy.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

All-Attractive Krishna is Our Source

All-Attractive Krishna is Our Source

Urgent! Please Help Us Make the World Krishna Conscious.

Donate Now By Clicking Here

Questions and Answers

Hare Krishna Srila Gurudeva,

I pray to Radha and Krishna every day. I chant every day, but still I am facing difficult times. I am a Krishna conscious devotee. Why Krishna is not protecting me? Why He is not hearing my prayers? Does Krishna not love me?

N.S.

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Nandini,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

A devotee sees difficulties as the special blessing of Krishna
to help him intensify his feelings of total dependence on the mercy of Krishna.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

For ecstatic lectures click here.

Most secrets of all secrets

Have You Gotten My Memoir Yet?

In it I tell the amazing story of how I came to Krishna consciousness.

You can order a copy right now by clicking on the photo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Misguided Fools Say that Masturbation is Healthy