Today We're Trying a Plain Text Version

Recently we all of sudden had 2,000 less people reading Though for the Day and one of our dedicated readers informed me that our daily emails we going to his spam. This was not happening before. Our service provider suggested that in addition to our html verion of our daily broadcast that we should also send a plain text version. For testing purposes today we are sending only a plain text version to see if we get those 2,000 lost readers back.

So if you are getting Thought for the Day today and have not been getting it recently let me know. In this way I can verity that our being falsely seen as spam can be identified as the reason for having lost those 2,000 readers. Email me at: sd@worldleader.com

Sankarshan Das

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Who is Jesus?

Please tell me about Jesus.Who is he?
Regards,

S.Kavinmugil , A former Christian.

Answer: A Great Vaisnava Acharya

My Dear S.Kavinmugil,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Jesus, is a pure devotee of Krishna, a great
Vaisnava acharya. If fact it was example
of total surrender to the will of God that
brought me to Krishna consciousness.
Thus I can correctly say that I am a
Christian Hare Krishna.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?