Our Modern Society is Becoming More and More Godless

Our modern society is becoming more and more Godless. For example here in the Western world formerly a common saying was "God be with you." But it has now become transformed into "Goodbye." God was been removed. Another example is that before 1962 all over the United States of America daily prayer in public schools was a common afair. But then court decisons put a stop the this practice.

In Bhagavad-gita, Chapter 15, Text 15 Lord Sri Krishna says,

"sarvasya cāhaṁ hṛdi sanniviṣṭo
mattaḥ smṛtir jñānam apohanaṁ ca

I am seated in everyone's heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness."

So if they want to forget God, Lord Sri Krishna will give them the covered intelligence by which they can forget God forever.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari.

Covered by Intoxication


Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: What Should I Do?

Hare Krishna Prabhu,
Dandavat pranam.

Please accept my humble obeisances.

Srila Gurudeva,

I am not able to feel all girls / ladies / women are mothers.

Because when I see any lady my eyes go on her body and immediately bad thoughts coming into my mind. One thought to another like that its changing total my mind and disturbing me a lot..

While chanting also, if I see any lady I am getting bad thoughts. I am uncontrollable even with my relatives also.

Kindly suggest what I should do.

Your fallen Servant.

M.

Answer: Spit At the Thought of Sex

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear M.,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

You have to chant at least 16 rounds a day of the Hare Krishna mahamantra with love and devotion. This will give you a taste much more relishable than sex. One you get this higher taste you will no longer be attracted any bodies, which are nothing more than a combination of stool, urine, pus, blood, skin, bone, muscle, marrow, nails, hair, and bile.

There is a great sage named Yāmunācārya who had formerly been a great king and had enjoyed sexual happiness in various ways, but since he later engaged himself in the service of the Lord, he enjoyed spiritual bliss and hated to think of sex life. If sexual thoughts came to him, he would spit with disgust.

yad-avadhi mama cetaḥ kṛṣṇa-pādāravinde
nava-nava-rasa-dhāmany udyataṁ rantum āsīt
tad-avadhi bata nārī-saṅgame smaryamāne
bhavati mukha-vikāraḥ suṣṭhu niṣṭhīvanaṁ ca

"Since I have been engaged in the transcendental loving service
of Kṛṣṇa, realizing ever-new pleasure in Him, whenever I think
of sex pleasure, I spit at the thought, and my lips curl with distaste."

Memorize this verse. And recite it whenever your mind
becomes attracted by sex desire.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?