Srila Prabhupada is My Most Glorious Spiritual Master

With my limited intelligence I cannot begin to comprehend how unlimtiedly fortunate I am to have been accepted as a disciple of His Divine Grace Oṁ Viṣṇupāda Paramahaṁsa Parivrājakācārya Aṣṭottara-śata Śrī Śrīmad A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupāda, the Founder-Ācārya of the International Society for Krishna Consciousness. It was no doubt his great kindness upon me, a very fallen soul, to grant me the shelter of his lotus feet. He gave me unlimted encouragement to engage in the activity of spreading the Krishna conscious movement in a letter he wrote to me in Austin from London on 7 September 1971, which was shortly after my initiation. Here's what he said:

"I can see also that you are a very sincere and enthusiastic boy and are anxious for spreading this movement. Those are first class qualifications for making advancement in Krishna Consciousness. So continue enthusiastically as you are doing and Krishna will surely bless you."

So I am trying now for over half a century to faithfully follow these divine instructions and begging for his mercy and Lord Caitanya's mercy that I can unlimited success in introducing our greatly troubled world to Krishna consciousness.



Sankarshan Das Adhikari.

Srila Prabhupada Enlivens His Disciples


Srila Prabhupada Brings Light to This Dark Age


Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Should a Preacher Be Meek?

This question came from a Srimad Bhagavatam class.

Answer: Act Like King

Here's Srila Prabhupada's answer from a letter to Satsvarupa Das from Los Angeles dated 16 June 1972:

"You mentioned that you are not yet a very bold preacher, but you will become bold, if you have got sincerity. In the beginning also I could not speak. But Krishna is within you, and when you are serving Him sincerely He will give you courage, boldness, everything. We are not going to bluff anyone or cheat others, and we are delivering the message on behalf of the Supreme Lord, so we haven't got anything to fear and we should be always mindful of our topmost position of occupation of life. To be the messenger of the king is practically as good as to be the king, so the king is the most exalted position. I act like a king because no one can defeat me, and similarly, you should take your responsibility very, very seriously as being the representative of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu, Who is God Himself, and always remember that you are one of the few men I have appointed to carry on my work throughout the world and your mission before you is huge. Therefore, always pray to Krishna to give you strength for accomplishing this mission by doing what I am doing."

A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?