Devotees in Ukraine Take Shelter of the Holy Names

Devotees in Ukraine who are in constant threat of being killed by the Russian attack become fearless by taking shelter of Lord Sri Krishna in the form of his names. Now you can realish a video of them by clicking on the following link: Ukraine Hare Krishna Chanting



Sankarshan Das Adhikari.

Ukraine Devotees Become Free From Fear



Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom


Question: Who Should Be My Guru?


Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to Srila Prabhupada and guru parampara.

I am hearing from some of the senior disciples of Srila Prabhupada like yourself, HH Radhanath Swami Maharaja, HG Vaisesika Prabhuji, and also I am chanting and reading from Srila Prabhupada's books. I understand that all of them are in line with Srila Prabhupada's teachings. By Srila Prabhupada's and Lord's mercy, I can understand the Guru as a principle. However, I don't know who exactly is my Guru under whom I should take shelter. Please guide me so that I come to know my Guru so that I can take shelter. What are the essential questions I should ask to understand this?

I also want to express my gratitude for your "Thought for the Day" emails everyday. They are helping me a lot to improve my practice of Krishna Consciousness.

Yours sincerely
Bhakti Prasad Rout

Answer: Whoever's Instructions Inspire You the Most

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Bhakti Prasad Rout,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Guru is where you take instructions and follow those instructions. By inquiring from me you are already accepting me as a guru. If you cannot decide which guru to surrender yourself fully to, what you should do is inquire from all the various gurus that you are considering and seeing whose instructions inspire you the most. Then you should fully dedicate yourself to that particular spiritual master.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,


Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?