Here's How to Always Please Krishna

Always please Krishna with our every thought, word, and deed in all times, places, and circumstances is not at all different. I simply requires practice. Krisna tells exactly how to do this in Bhagavad-gita 9.27:

yat karoṣi yad aśnāsi
yaj juhoṣi dadāsi yat
yat tapasyasi kaunteya
tat kuruṣva mad-arpaṇam

"Whatever you do, whatever you eat, whatever you offer or give away, and whatever austerities you perform—do that, O son of Kuntī, as an offering to Me"

Take this instruction seriously and your life will be unlimitedly sublime.



Sankarshan Das Adhikari

P.S. Thank you for reading Thought for the Day. If you have not already done so, please make this your regular daily habit. You will derive great spiritual benefit by doing so.

Krishna is Waiting For Us to Come Home


Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Get Rid of My Blasphemous Thoughts?

Hare Krishna, Prabhu 🙇
I have a problem. I sometimes have bad, blasphemous thoughts about God. And it scares me and makes me anxious. I think I am the most sinful person alive. I have read a few ISKCO books. and I have been following your Ultimate Self Realization emails on and off. Now I know the purpose of life. But how can I get rid of these thoughts. I feel I have no love for God. I don't want to waste this human life form. Can you help me overcome this? I will be forver in debt of you.

S.S.

Answer: Follow These Practices

From: Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Soniya,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Chant at least 16 rounds of Hare Krishna japa mala take any meals. Strictly avoid illicit sex, meat eating, intoxication, and gambling. Offer all of your food to Krishna before eating. And read Srila Prabhupada's books as much as possible.

This will purify your consciousness.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
Your ever well-wisher,



Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Most Urgent World Deliverance Mission

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

ISKCON Founder-Acharya, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada, ordered his disciples to become gurus and deliver the world. Sankarshan Das Adhikari has taken this order very seriously and is thus accepting disciples all over the world and has dedicated himself fully to the mission of making the entire world Krishna conscious as soon as possible. He requests your help in this most urgent world deliverance mission to save the suffering humanity from gliding down to the animal kingdom in their next births.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari email: sd@worldleader.com

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?