Unlock the Unlimited Bliss That Is Sleeping Within You

It is not at all difficult to unlock the unlimited bliss that has been sleeping within you since time immemorial. All you have to is decide that from now on you will always think, speak, and act for the pleasure of Lord Sri Krishna in all times, places, and circumstances.

Are you ready now to stop punishing yourself and to now thus unlimitedly reward yourself?

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Be Your Own Best Friend Instead of Your Worst Enemy

Be Your Own Best Friend Instead of Your Worst Enemy

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Overcome Laziness?

Hare Krishna, Prabhu.

Please accept my humble obeisances at your lotus feet.

I feel like I am a chronic procrastinator and have become lazy. I waste my time doing nothing productive, and then I feel depressed. It seems like I have been doing this for almost a year. Then I get angry at myself and the cycle repeats.

Please tell me, "How do I come out of this and not waste time?". I am depressed, Guru Maharaj. Please shower your mercy on me.

Regards,
Rajat P.

Answer: By Love

My Dear Rajat,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Overcome laziness by love. When you love Krishna, guru, and vaisnavas you will always want to act for their satisfaction. In this way your laziness is destroyed immediately.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
 
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all other the world. Blessed by his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively, he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?