Our Mission is to Save the World from Irreligion

Srila Prabhupada very wonderfully explains in his purport to Srimad Bhagavatam, Fourth Canto, Chapter 28, Text 48 as follows:

"The main business of human society is to think of the Supreme Personality of Godhead at all times, to become His devotees, to worship the Supreme Lord and to bow down before Him. The ācārya, the authorized representative of the Supreme Lord, establishes these principles, but when he disappears, things once again become disordered. The perfect disciples of the ācārya try to relieve the situation by sincerely following the instructions of the spiritual master. At the present moment practically the entire world is afraid of rogues and nondevotees; therefore this Kṛṣṇa consciousness movement is started to save the world from irreligious principles. Everyone should cooperate with this movement in order to bring about actual peace and happiness in the world."

Therefore we should very seriously understand that it is our duty to save the world from irreligion. They are saying that God is dead or that everyone is God. We must therefore preach very strongly that there is God and we are all His servants.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Supreme Person is Not a Myth

The Supreme Person is Not a Myth

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Stop Masturbating?

Hare Krishna, Guru Maharaja,
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.
Please accept my humble obeisances.

I am practicing bhakti for almost 1 and a half years hve started chanting 16 rounds of Hare Krishna japa mala daily. Before coming to bhakti I was very lusty was masturbating for 7 years. Now after coming to bhakti I am still unable to control my lust. I am masturbating now also.

When I am in association of devotees I can control it easily. But due to covid I am in my home, and there is no association. So please suggest me something that I can do in my life to stop masturbating. And please please please pray for me so that I can advance in Bhakti.

Thank you for giving your valuable time for this very fallen conditioned soul.

Your servant

Answer: Kindly Come to Your Senses

My Dear Devotee,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

If I offered you a million dollars or a penny, which would you take?

This masturbation means that for the sake of a brief titillation of your genitals you are throwing away an ocean of unlimited eternal
happiness.

So kindly come to your senses. Don't be befooled by the blinding glare of Lord Sri Krishna's material energy.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
 
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all other the world. Blessed by his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively, he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?