Transcendental Bliss and Beyond

Whenever you are in anxiety try to understand that it is not due to the external situation that you find yourself in, even though you may think that the external situation is the cause of your anxiety. The actual fact is that your anxiety is simply due to your lack of Krishna consciousness. You must firmly acknowledge this fact. Otherwise you are inflicting so much unnecessary suffering upon yourself.

So why be in anxiety when you could be relishing the unlimited happiness of your eternal spiritual identity as a servant of Krishna (God) at every minute? You can easily do this by chanting Hare Krishna, hearing or reading about Krishna, any by engaging yourself in devotional service to Krishna with your body, mind, and words.

However, if you are feeling anxiety about the countless living entities who are suffering like anything in the cycle of birth, death, old age, and disease, your anxiety is transcendental anxiety and is even more glorious and fulfilling than transcendental bliss.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Krishna Consciousness is Unlimited Bliss

Krishna Consciousness is Unlimited Bliss

Transcendental Anxiety
Is the Greatest Transcendental Bliss

Transcendental Anxiety is the Greatest Transcendental Bliss

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: How to Overcome My Bad Qualities?

Respected Guru Maharaja,
Please accept my heartfelt obeisances.

I have been associating with Vaishnavas and chanting the maha mantra for a decade now, and there has been many times when I have gone off track and been with the opposite kind of people as well. Obviously I have many more material desires than I can count and very few spiritual desires that are still in the very early stages of development.

Despite all the knowledge and understanding about virtues, qualities one should possess and the ideal behavior as instructed by the Lord and various saints in line with the scriptures, I seem to never be able to fully control my anger issues or vengeful feelings. No matter how hard I try, they keep popping up whenever there is a trigger that points to my faults or past mistakes. I seem to have vile thoughts against those who hamper my joyful mood or whenever someone points at my mistakes more than the good stuff.

How do I overcome this? I am needing help in terms of eradicating these ill feelings and detach myself from certain people who might act as triggering agents. I have so far accepted it as karma and never retaliated, but it feels that it could burst out violently any day and therefore I beg your high self to advise me on tackling this situation which has been silently developing in me for few years now.

Thank you so much for reading this message.

Your faithful seeker

Answer: Accept Krishna, Guru, and Vaisnavas As Your Only Shelter

My Dear Faithful Seeker,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.


The simple solution is that you should accept Krishna, guru, and the Lord's devotees as your only shelter and detach yourself from everyone and everything else.

If you are willing to make this bold move, I will be with you at every step to guide you to the supreme success, the awakening of pure love of God within your heart.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
 
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all other the world. Blessed by his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively, he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?