Great Reformers Are Like Waterfalls

In the Light of the Bhagavat (verse 33) we find the following sublime wisdom:

"There are waterfalls flowing from the hills of the forest, but sometimes water does not flow from them. So the waterfalls are not like ordinary rainfall. They are compared to great reformers, who speak or do not speak, as the time requires."

An example of this is that sometimes unqualified people inquire from us about the relationship between Radha and Krishna taking it as some kind of lusty illicit affair. But we do not answer their offensive questions because they are not qualified to hear. If we try to explain to them, they will simply become more offensive.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Flowing Waterfall During Rainy Season

Flowing Waterfall During Rainy Season

Dried Up Waterfall During Dry Season

Dried Up Waterfall During Dry Season

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Can You Help Me Get a Job?

Hare Krishna,

I have completed my graduation last year. I am trying for jobs. I have applied to 20 plus companies and have not got hired by any of them. What's the problem on my side? I'm trying hard. Why I'm not getting a job? I have been interviewed by five companies. Some of the interviewers told me that I'm nervous. How to overcome this problem? Some of the interviewers told me I have to upgrade my skills. How to do this? Please help me, Gurudeva.

Kumar

Answer: Here is Your Job

My Dear Kumar,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Your difficulty is that you are forgetting that your real employer is Krishna.
Because you are neglecting your service to Him you are having difficulty in getting a secondary employer.

Krishna very clearly states:

ananyāś cintayanto māṁ
ye janāḥ paryupāsate
teṣāṁ nityābhiyuktānāṁ
yoga-kṣemaṁ vahāmy aham

"But those who always worship Me with exclusive devotion, meditating on My transcendental form—to them I carry what they lack, and I preserve what they have." (Bhagavad-gita 9.22)

The Bible also teaches the same thing: "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and then all things shall be added unto you."

When you agree to take up Krishna bhakti as your primary career you will have no difficulty getting a secondary career.

I hope this meets you in the best of health.
 
Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is a bona fide spiritual master with tens of thousands of students and disciples all other the world. Blessed by his spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, with the formula for solving all of the world's problems both individually and collectively, he is thus endeavoring to attract the whole world to pay serious heed to these teachings, which if followed will usher in a most glorious new enlightened era in global history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?