Deliver the World or Die Trying

Deliver the World or Die Trying
Since I have been ordered by my spiritual master, His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami, to deliver the world, my determination is that I must somehow or other do this although by rational analysis it appears to be a completely impossible task. I must deliver the world or die trying. Whether I am successful or not in delivering the world remains to be seen. But my determination to deliver to world or to die trying is the perfection of my existence, my conquering over the material nature. Therefore I will hold onto this determination until my last dying breath.

Answers According to the Vedic Wisdom

Question: Devotees Are Always Happy?

Is a person in Krishna consciousness always happy?

Nischal Dhungana

Answer: Krishna Consciousness Means to Be Happy

Krishna consciousness means to be engaged in the service of Krishna, which situates one in his original constitutional position, which is eternal, full of knowledge, and full of bliss.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

The Bliss of Krishna Consciousness

The Bliss of Krishna Consciousness
Sankarshan Das Adhikari
Sankarshan Das Adhikari is one of the spiritual masters of the worldwide Hare Krishna Movement. He has dedicated the last 50 years of his life for bringing a spiritual revolution to planet earth by spreading the teachings of Lord Sri Krishna all over the world. He is based in Austin, Texas and when there is no pandemic regularly travels all over the world teaching his audiences how to attain Krishna consciousness, the highest stage of spiritual awakening. He is available for media interviews and to speak to groups and organizations either in person or via the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?