Super Ecstatic Concert in Klaipeda, Lithuania

On 26 April 2018 Lord Sri Krishna blessed me with the most auspicious opportunity to present Krishna consciousness to a hall full of souls from the general public in Klaipeda, Lithuania. I sang "The Peace Formula" and "Unlimited Oceans of Nectar" and did a lot explaining as well, introducing them to the most auspicious science of Krishna consciousness in a way that they could understand it. The people loved it. Many of them purchased my books and CD's during the intermission. The concert can now be seen in full on the YouTube and Facebook links below.

More Nectar!

sakarshan das adhikari the peace formula in klaipeda, Lithuania

Here's the Concert!​​


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Request: Blessings to Spread this Movement

​​​​​​​Dear Srila Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances .
All glories to you and Srimati Gurumataji.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada .

I was very enlivened to see your live concert in Lithuania!

Even though I am still very neophyte in my dealings with devotees and in understanding the sankirtan movement, with inspiration from your daily Video for the Day and your instruction to give Krishna to others, I would like your blessings to immensely spread the movement in the mood of sudha satva (pure goodness) as I once started. I do not want to stop this service .

Thank you very much for all the inspiration and enthusiasm.

your eternal servant,
Paramhamsa das

Answer: You Have My Full Blessings

You most certainly have my full blessings to absorb your entire lives in revolutionizing your hearts by awakening pure love of Krishna within and in revolutionizing the world by as much as possible push forward this movement for the deliverance of the fallen souls of this Kali yuga back to home, back to Godhead.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?