Back to Europe​​​​​​​​​​

After an inconceivably sublime visit of several weeks to the holy land of India we are now going to the next destination on our life long world deliverance mission.
We are heading out to Europe. I have many wonderful disciples there, and we are going to be having many exciting adventures there of chanting Hare Krishna and relishing the sublime person Krishna and the process of fully absorbing ourselves in Krishna. What could more sublime than dedicating our lives to both awakening our own Krishna consciousness and the Krishna consciousness sleeping in the hearts of all the conditioned souls of this material world? I cannot imagine anything more relishable than this!

Sharing Bhakti Bliss in Pune

Sharing Bhakti Bliss in Pune

Video for the Day

Life is Wonderful, If You Are Alive


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Problem: I Don't Know To Do

Hare Krishna Gurudeva,

My humble obeisance and pranams to you!
Thank you very much for responding to my mail.

My wife is not working and she and my children are dependent on me. My elder son is 19 years old and younger one 14 years.

She is not however against Krishna consciousness, but she herself is somehow unable to take it up. I have asked (rather requested) her to chant at least one round along with children, as they learn from their mother. But now my sons are grown-up and may be little more difficult to mold them.

I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to be very strict with them as it may give opposite results. May be it is result of our past karma.

Yours unworthy servant,
L.M.

Solution: Give Your Life to Krishna

Srila Prabhupada’s wife was also not into Krishna consciousness. He did not let this stop him from fully surrendering to carrying out the order of his Guru Maharaja to spread the Krishna consciousness movement.

So you should fully take up Krishna consciousness giving your life fully to Krishna as an initiated devotee, even if your family has zero interest in Krishna consciousness. They will benefit unlimitedly from your example.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?