Divine Sex Life​​​​​​​​​​

In other to be properly situated in Krishna consciousness householders must restrict their sex life to no more than once a month when they are trying to have a child. When they are not trying to have a child there should no be sex life. That once a month sex is to be done five days after the woman's menstrual cycle because she is most likely to conceive a child on that day. Also, both the husband and wife should chant at least 50 rounds of japa mala before having sex on that day and they should also have their Guru Maharaja's blessings for trying to have a Krishna conscious child. Any sex life beyond this is illicit and must be avoided by those who are serious about getting out of the cycle of birth and death and going back to Godhead. Sex life executed according these principles is divine and will attract a great saint to take birth in the mother's womb.

Sublime Krishna Conscious Family Life

Sublime Krishna Conscious Family Life

Video for the Day

The Most Sublime Holy Names of Krishna


Answers According to Vedic Wisdom

Question: How Do You Like My Prayer?

My Dear Respected Gurudeva,

Please accept my humble obeisances to your lotus feet.
All glories to His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada.

Yada yada hi dharmasya
Glanir bhavati Bharata
Abhyuktanam adharmasya
Tad Atmanam srijamyaham

I made a prayer inspired from this verse of Bhagavad-gita as follows. Please tell how do you like it.

"Dear Lord Sri Krishna, I pray to You that since my life has become more and more ungodly and sinful, I begging my dear Lord, that You please come into my life and make it a life of true religion."

Sincerely,
Kaspars

​​​​​​​​​​​Answer: I Love It!

From: ISKCON Pune, India

My Dear Kaspars,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

I am very happy that you are lamenting your fallen position and praying for Krishna's mercy that you may become uplifted into pure spiritual life. If you will pray like this every day as much possible and chant 16 rounds of Hare Krishna daily in this mood, your spiritual life will bloom like a a sublimely
beautiful lotus flower.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?