Do Not Waste a Single Moment

Every moment of time is more valuable than millions and billions of dollars. A huge sum of money can be lost and regained. But a moment of lost time can never be recovered. Therefore we must perfectly manage our time so that not even a moment of our unlimitedly valuable time is wasted. We must scrutinizingly see that absolutely every nanosecond is perfectly utilized in the service of our most beloved Lord Sri Krishna. In this way we will reap unlimited benefit at every minute and quickly become fully qualified to regain our original identities in the transcendental pastimes of Krishna in that most wondrous spiritual sky.

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Lord Sri Krishna and the Gopis

Video for the Day

I Am Not This Body

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: How to Present Our Philosophy?​​​​​​​

Hare Krishna Srila Gurudeva,

I have been reading in your "Thought for the Day" "Answers According to Vedic Knowledge." I have noticed that you provide very appealing answers to even the most challenging questions posed by inquirer. On the other hand I have analyzed my situation that I tend to get into a loop of arguments whenever I tend to present it to a new person.

My dear master, I definitely lack necessary aptitude or knowledge to present philosophy of krsna to the people in general. I humbly offer my obeisance at your lotus feet and inquire from your grace, “How should I present this philosophy so that people in general will accept it wholeheartedly”

Your servant,
Sadhu Bhusana Das

Answer: With Conviction

If you will simply tell them with conviction that Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, your preaching will be perfect, and Krishna from within will guide how to tell them this in such a way that they will be convinced. Just as you were convinced by someone that Krishna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krishna will empower you to convince others if you will simply do your duty of propagating this message.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?