Dive Deeply into the Ocean of Krishna's Holy Names

By diving deeply into the ocean of Krishna's unlimitedly relishable holy names one experiences his true self beyond his temporary, rotting material body. He experiences his actual self, which is eternal, full of bliss, and full of knowledge. So who is that ignorant fool who would not want to take advantage of this sublime process of chanting the holy names of God?

Devotees Chant Hare Krishna in Great Ecstasy

Devotees Chant Hare Krishna in Great Ecstasy

Video for the Day

Seeing Krishna Within and Without

Answers According to Vedic Knowledge

Question: How to Surrender to Krishna?

My Dear Respected Gurudeva,

Please accept my dandavat to your lotus feet.
All glories to His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada.

I am reading the book "The Second Chance" where the glories of the holy name is on every page. Srila Prabhupada repeatedly states Krishna's wish is that we give up all so-called religions and simply surrender to Him. This sounds simple. But then how I do really surrender to Him? I pray every day to Lord Krishna, "Lord please accept me as Yours and show me how I can surrender more."

Sincerely
Kaspars

Answer: Follow the Spiritual Master's Instructions

From: ISKCON Austin, Texas USA

My Dear Kaspars,

Please accept my blessings.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Krishna very nicely answers your question in the Bhagavad-gita:

tad viddhi praṇipātena
paripraśnena sevayā
upadekṣyanti te jñānaṁ
jñāninas tattva-darśinaḥ

"Just try to learn the truth by approaching a spiritual master. Inquire from him submissively and render service unto him. The self-realized souls can impart knowledge unto you because they have seen the truth.”

So you will become perfect in surrender to Krishna by fully surrendering yourself to following the instructions of Krishna’s representative, the bona fide spiritual master.

I hope this meets you in the best of health and in an ecstatic mood.

Your ever well-wisher,
Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?