Deep in the Darkness of Delusion

The present day human population is so deep in the darkness of delusion that even if they are offered the Krishna conscious leadership that will save the world civilization from complete, total collapse, they will deride and not take it. Instead of accepting to progressive path of spiritual leadership and spiritual awakening, they embrace the suicidal path of sense gratification, which will eventually lead to the complete destruction of the human civilization. This is how much they have become blinded by their over-absorption in bodily consciousness, which is nothing more than the royal road to hell. Therefore we are begging Lord Sri Krishna to please give them the special mercy of being released from their illusion so that this world can become a fit place for a gentleman's residence.

Krishna Conscious Knowledge Will Save the World

Krishna Conscious Knowledge Will Save the World

Video For the Day: How to See Krishna Everywhere

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Have You Ever Felt Sad?

My Dear Gurudeva.
Please accept my humble obeisances.
All glories to Srila Prabhupada.

Have you ever have felt any kind of sadness since you joined ISKCON. Or have you always had great ecstatic feelings for the four-and-a-half decades? Has something ever made you feel bad: a situation, a troublesome day or something else? Or you tasted tons and tons of joy at every minute and every hour in your spiritual journey back to home, back to Godhead?

My wish is that my consciousness may be purified by your divine instructions.

With Love,
Kaspars

Answer: Krishna Consciousness is a Gradual Process

Krishna consciousness is gradual process. From the very beginning of my journey, to whatever extent I have been Krishna conscious I’ve been absolutely ecstatic. And to whatever I have not been Krishna conscious I have been miserable. This is how the process works.

Because I have strictly followed my initiation vows without deviation for the last 45 years my Krishna consciousness and thus my bliss has been ever-increasing.

So now you must become serious about chanting 16 rounds and strictly following the regulative principles without fail. In this way your bliss also will be ever-increasing and all of your material miseries will soon be a thing of the past.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?