Introducing Video for the Day

Today we are introducing a new exciting add-on to Thought for the Day called Video for the Day. I have been informed that if your system has a pop up blocker that you have will have to disable it. We need feed-back from our readers whether or not you were able to see Video for the Day in your computer smart phone, IPad, etc. So please let know whether you could see and hear the video or not.

Thank you,

Srila Prabhupada on Television
San Francisco USA

Srila Prabhupada on Television San Francisco USA

Artist's Concept of Our Completed Project in Austin, Texas USA

$49,549.13 collected with $2,450,450.87 still to go. (2% of our goal with 98% to go.)
Contributions gratefully accepted at:
http://www.ultimateselfrealization.com/donate

Artist's Concept of ISKCON Austin Project

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Appreciation: Thought for the Day Touched My Heart

In response to Thought for the Day--18 January 2016:

Beautiful; this touched my heart! Hare Krishna!

Girija Krishnaswamy
BSc Engineering, MBA, MSc (InfSysMgmt), PMP

Answer: I Cannot Take Any Credit

I am so happy to hear this, Girija. In this regard I cannot take any credit. If I have any credit at all it is that I am simply repeating the teachings of Krishna exactly as I have heard them from spiritual master, His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada. This is the amazing potency of Krishna. Our sweet, beautiful, magnificent Lord is so powerful that even through the words of an insignificant struggling soul such as myself someone so highly qualified as you can become inspired in their Krishna consciousness. Just see how wonderfully amazing is Krishna!

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?