The Early Bird Catches the Nectar

There is a common saying in English: The early bird catches the worm. The same principle applies in Krishna consciousness. Those who rise early for chanting and hearing get to taste the sweetest, most sublime flavor of Krishna consciousness. Here at Bhaktivedanta Ashram in Austin, Texas USA, we are doing that. Our program begins at 4:30am with mangala arati. And then have a series of nectarean transcendental adventures all the way up until 9:00am.

Morning Kirtan at Bhaktivedanta Ashram
7 August 2012

Sankarshan Das Morning Kirtan at Bhaktivedanta Ashram,Austin,TX

Srimad-Bhagavatam Class
Bhaktivedanta Ashram-7 August 2012

Sankarshan Das Srimad-Bhagavatam Class, Austin, Texas

Answers by Citing the Vedic Version

Question: Have You Seen Krishna?

Have you seen, touched Krishna? Krishna gives us so many miracles and blessings, but it is Him I want to see. Forgive me if there is any mistake.

My Pranams
Abilasha

Answer: In the Form of My Spiritual Master's Orders

Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Saraswati Thakur said, "Don't try to see God. Instead act in such a way that God will see you." So this should be our desire: to serve Lord Krishna in a mood of complete surrender. This is more important that seeing God. If we serve so sincerely that He would like to see us, then we will automatically see Him. Desiring to see Him without surrender to Him is another form of selfishness.

Regarding my seeing and touching of Krishna, I am seeing Krishna in the form of the orders I have received from my spiritual master, His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada. For me, this is the sweetest, most wonderful manifestation of Krishna. Srila Prabhupada has profoundly touched my heart.

Sankarshan Das Adhikari

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Sparrow Who Conquered the Ocean

Heart Melting Reunion with Amarendra and Gayatri

Who is this Krishna?